• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CJ2A FL to TX

dirtyfingernails

I'm trying to work out a deal with a guy to trade a mighty might for my CJ2A. Problem is he's in Ft. Worth TX and I'm in north FL. That would mean a vehicle in both directions. Private companies want $800 for each vehicle! Any suggestions? Thanks.
Steve

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since both are very light, perhaps split the costs of fuel and one of you use a car trailer or dolly.

SasquatchSanta

Call Quality Transport at 763 786 2866 and tell them what you want hauled and tell then what you're willing to pay.

QC has trucks running all over the country. They will put your Jeep up on the board for bid and someone will haul it to keep from dead-heading.

The key is not to be in a hurry.

If loading is a problem you can always call a tow company with a roll-back to load it.

I've used these people and they've saved me money.

acetomatoco

Those units will fit on a landscape trailer... Get a local Hombre with the weekend free and that short trip will be done before Church is over...(Pay him at the end of each leg in $)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks