• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Official Post-Haspin Pic Thread!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, thought I'd start this up, to get everyone's pics in one thread. I got back at approx. 10:30 Sunday morning. Sorry I couldn't stay longer but had some family business to attend to on this end. Trip took 9 hours each way, no problems.

I was glad I was able to meet some good folks up there, I had a blast! For those who didn't attend, it's a really great place and even if you only bring a dirt bike/ATV, or something as big as a 5-ton, there's fun waiting for you there!

Stretch - thanks for letting me try out the CJ2A and the lawn tractors! I'll have to get a scetch of a preliminary emblem for your "mower-cycle gang" jackets! :)

gimpyrobb - thanks for getting me behind the wheel of the -725, the gearing in that beast surprised me! Looking forward to getting mine done now....

gilbert21/2ton - Man, you're an offroad nut! You tore up your rig, but you sure showed a lot of folks at Haspin what a big deuce can do if you know your vehicle. (for those not sure what I'm talking about, gilbert was willing and able to offroad his deuce into places too tight for Jeeps! ATV riders were looking at us in the cab of the deuce as to say: "Holy crap, how'd they get into that woods there?!")

Many thanks to everyone who went, hope to get a chance to go next year, with a beater MV I won't mind getting muddy!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, here's the pics I took of folk's military vehicles at the show. If I forgot someone, I'm sorry. JWC, I didn't get a pic of yours, because I showed after you left with you 5-ton on Friday. My apologies....

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Cool!!!!!!

Now where are all the action shots and video?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like Gimp was taking a leak there. Can't wait to see more pics and vids. One of these days, i'm going to make it up there despite the 1200 mile ride each way.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
That big 715 is Chris's (Elohim1), shame they couldn't stay longer, we didn't get to talk much. I'm back and wore-out! Great time had by all.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are a few more.

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Boy these shots remind me of growing up in Indiana and doing lots of off roading as a kid. I wish I could have made the trip too if I would have not been tied up ministering to my Sister who is in the hospital I would have at least asked Mike if he wanted a shotgun for the trip, could have even slipped the Rokon in his pickup for a stimulating two wheel drive run down the wooded paths. I will keep you all updated with lots of pictures from Korea as long as I have access to the site. Thanks for posting the pics and keep them coming.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Hey Jeff, Shelley wants to know if you have any pics of the celing of the ambulance. She says she's sorry for knocking you on your ass.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Soon as I find some decent internet access, will post some pics and video.

Very dry this year, but still some mud holes to be found. There is a lot of traction when the ground is dry, can climb some very steep hills.

Got to go swiming, camping, MV'ing, drinking, and had a great time!

Dennis

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Too many events, not enough time, too many miles and the inconvenience of work restrict the lot of us from limitless fun. For me, the lack of a bottomlesss toy account also restricts me. Oh well, if nothing was out of reach, I'd be even more miserable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks