• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Russel Group Airshow

Had a super show with Ed Russels airshow group. 1 Can Para and Nazi re-enactor units with USAFR and Civil AP NY there also. Vehicle logistics were immence as most vehicles had never been on the road before so formed up M38s Iltis and Mutt and drove over 30 klicks. Tracks never been out of first gear so we ripped them down Sodom Rd and into the 400 odd acres for a test drive. Major Lynx fuel filter change. So clogged with diesel snot and old fuel. New filters found and tanks drained (100 litres) and now she purrs. Leaving soon to return vehicles to gunshed. A great show overall. I know 1 pic is aircraft but you just don't see a B-17/Spitfire and ME109 in same shot. Last year we towed the B-17 out of soft field with Lynx and crowd loved it and owner wanted to buy it
Thanks to ladies for fundraising as we now aren't paying for our own repairs for a while. 3 vehicles being rebuilt and Harley and Norton left behind but next year even bigger
Smith out

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks