• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone here have an interest in a 404 ambulance...

n1bnc

I have a 1962 404 ambulance that is low on miles and needs to have the block swapped out. I have the block which is also very low on hours as there is no ridge in the cylinders above the rings. We are talking low, low miles, recent tires with extras and a newer top for the cab.

I was thinking about selling the project pre engine swap, rather than post because of the labor involved.

I do believe that there is about 26k kilometers on the vehicle since MB did the rebuild around 1980-81. This used to be in the Danish Army before it came here and it is currently painted desert sand with a black chassis. Pertronix, recent gas tank cleaning, electric fuel pump, newer clutch, and original stretchers in so-so shape. I have a plethora of extra parts for it as well.

Any takers? Please Email if interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks