• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oregon Titling FYI

Duckalumni

So I went to the Oregon DMV today with all my paperwork (DMV for 226, SF97, and the RE-Assignment of SF-97). The guy went out and did the Vin# inspection on my M1101 trailer. So I sat down and waited my 45 mins to be helped. When I got to the window the lady looked over my paperwork and noticed a problem. She said the Oregon Transportation Regulations state that the transfer of ownership (bill of Sale or RE-Assignment of SF-97) must have an ORIGINAL signature. So come to find out that all the RE-Assignment of SF-97 have a preprinted signature from the Government Liquidation Representative. So after waiting 5 weeks for my SF97 and the RE-Assignment of SF-97 I now have to wait for them to send me a new RE-Assignment of SF-97 with an ORIGNIAL signature from David Franco.

So beware if you are registering your new toys in Oregon you may end up with the same issue if you have a DMV agent that's actually doing their job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks