• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Tow Bar Luck

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I finally had some luck on getting a medium towbar for the wrecker! I guess bidding was low because there was only one of them in the lot, I expected to pay a good bit more than $220 but I am not complaining. Now if my EUC was approved I could pick up my M105A2 and have a load to bring home in it!(I also got some light sets for the Sept. SS gathering)
James G.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool, looks like you got 1 foot too. i can get some pins if you need them. What's in the other boxes/

M1075

Nicely done! I was going to bid on that when I saw it was only $220, but figured someone would surely drive up the price higher. I'm glad I you got it cheap and I didn't bid against you! What do you power the light sets with?

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Surprise Box

I was really only bidding for the tow bar, the rest of the stuff is just gravey! They only showed one box open and it contained a torque wrench and some assorted tools. The second box will be a surprise. The light sets look pretty complete, I don't know what they pull amps wise but I have a 3kw mil. gen set that should run them.

Attachments

jasonjc

RE: Surprise Box

The light sets use 60W bulb. So in depends on how many you use. I got 2 of the lights sets a few mouth ago. And they are almost if not complete. Some of the cable are still wrap in paper or plastic.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks