• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for help on flat fenders

Overland1

Hey guys/gals.

My name is Chris and I'm the director of operations for a magazine called overland journal as well as expeditionportal.com. We're a vehicle based adventure travel magazine and will be attending an event this summer called overland expo. Each year we have a high quality display where we showcase a few vehicles with a theme. Last year we featured a ural gear up, an LR4, and an airstream trailer as our main focus points. This year were making an american made push and thus we are only displaying Jeeps and a classic indian motorcycle. We will have a heavily modified jeep from AEV on one side but would really like to feature a great condition flat fender on the other which is where were struggling.

We've exhausted our contacts and still have not been able to track down anyone with a flat fender in the western U.S. As I had previously been on this site looking at the deuce trucks I figured this community might be the place to keep searching. If anyone knows of a member or someone in the community with a flat fender that would be willing to either let us display it at the event or attend the event with it I would be very grateful. All transport etc can be arranged and the event only lasts three days (one weekend including friday).

Please feel free to either PM me or email me through the forum. Thanks for your time!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks