• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do you like my digital Woodland paint

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm something of a traditionalist when it comes to paint, but that looks really cool. Looking forward to seeing the whole truck when its finished.

Cheers

nattieleather

Blown up truck cammo would make a good decoy... :lol:

Truck looks good. What are you using for a pattern and how are you applying the paint...I figure spraying, but just taping off with masking tape, tape mask, stencil, what?

Another Ahab

:funny:

It's looking good. What are you using for a stencil and what type of paint?
Blown up truck cammo would make a good decoy... :lol:

Truck looks good. What are you using for a pattern and how are you applying the paint...I figure spraying, but just taping off with masking tape, tape mask, stencil, what?
…but, how do it know?!

I mean: how did you did what you did?

Last edited:

remote6

I am using stencils that I made from construction paper that had 1 inch grid squars, I cut out 2 inch patterns. I made 6 random patterns. Ill get an updated picture up latter with a picture of the stencils. All Im using for paint is the rustoleum camo colors when its all done I plan on using clear flat on the whole truck.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow do I like that. You have some patience man. The 1010 wanted a digital paint-job or an actual forest scene across the side but the way your truck is looking, we'll see more guys trying the digital.

Anyone else need to blink a few times while looking at it? Could be just an illusion but it if it's supposed to confuse the eyes and blurr the vision, it's working. It's lunch time here, I'm not drinking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks