• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any interest in one of these(coke trailers)?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A few of our local PDs have taken those trailers and turned them into Haz responce, swift water rescue, aux lighting/support, USAR equip/supply. Maybe one of your locals would be interested. I'd even mention donation to them. It would be a good write off.

jwaller

it could be pulled with a dolly no problem. you "might" have an issue with a military truck though, need to move the plate all the way back. I did move them with my 818 but it's close. the pin is kinda far back on the trailer and the clearance between cab and trailer is tight. no issue at all though with a dolly.

jwaller

Re: RE: any interest in one of these(coke trailers)?

WillWagner said:
A few of our local PDs have taken those trailers and turned them into Haz responce, swift water rescue, aux lighting/support, USAR equip/supply. Maybe one of your locals would be interested. I'd even mention donation to them. It would be a good write off.
thats a good idea and if I can't sell them for what I have in them I might do that. they are worth as much in scrap as I have in them so I doubt I'll be giving them away. but you never know.

papercu

trailers

I know electrical contractor used the trucks like that a lot. They would filled them with wire and supplies and park them on site.
Hard to sell without seeing a price though. Wayne

lacoda56

RE: trailers

They have the short pin setting 'cause they're usually pulled by single axle tractors. Handy trailer for any type of construction. Hope you can sell 'em, they look too good to scrap!

jwaller

RE: trailers

you are right about the pin location. the asking price is 2k where they sit and can for a price be delivered. I also have some more pics if anybody is interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks