• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M100

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Found what looks to be an m100 trailer. The seller doesn't seem to want to get me good pics. I do not know how much is a fair price. Its a 2hr drive, what are your thoughts on pricing? I'm thinking less than 200.

CGarbee

I paid $300 for one a couple years ago that had a funky adapter in place of the lunette ring that converted it to a ball hitch (unbolted it, sold it to a guy in California, installed correct lunette ring...) and a bit of rust on the front panel. Still need to fix the rust and install a new wiring harness and paint it...
Maddawg is right on the money about prices in my area...

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well the guy wants 250 for it. The pics he sent look ok, but there is a truck cap onit so I can't see in the bed. No rust on the sides though. Anyone in need of one? Too small for my needs.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For that price, offer him $200 and see what he says. Save it and sell it in the SS classifieds to someone who can use it for their M38A1 or M38. Always worth saving OD iron from the civvy sector, who will just beat it to death and not give it a proper home.

acetomatoco

Only a two hour drive? You could be there and back before breakfast...with the trailer....as an example, I have a M416A1 with surge brakes... good original, no rust thru, good drains and Mil tires and the lunette for $1000 here in VT Cash Talks...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks