• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picking up your M35A2C from Warner Robins ? Get service at Clifford's Truck

Doug Roberts

Clifford's Truck Service - Warner Robins GA , phone 478-923-0103

I picked up at GL and drove straight to Clifford's . I had a bad battery , so I was in dire straits.
Oil and filter change , fuel filters changed , lubed , got a new Military Deep cycle battery, temp gauge was bad , put in a temporary temp gauge.

Clifford and Woody jumped on it !

FloridaAKM

If I had this info a month or so ago, there would be a recovery Duece sitting in my driveway now. The learning curve is steep for us new to the obsession...I mean hobby...errrr Green Iron Disease!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The learning curve can get steep and contorted. Usually it comes from from the fact that Newby A finds GL, Newby A wins bidding war, Newby A says "what have I done" and then goes on a web search and finds Steel Soldiers after the fact. It can be very fun though.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The learning curve can get steep and contorted. Usually it comes from from the fact that Newby A finds GL, Newby A wins bidding war, Newby A says "what have I done" and then goes on a web search and finds Steel Soldiers after the fact. It can be very fun though.
At least the newbie has 2 months to read the TM, read all the info stickies, and ask questions while they wait for the EUC to clear. :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks