• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Custom side covers for the Deuce

BBQROD

Hey everyone we are now offering a customized engine bay side cover if you can dream it we will try to make it happen.

Here's mine they are almost finished they will have back enclosures with led lights for night driving. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397781261.038866.jpg

BBQROD

This is just a demo. You can put on there what ever you want. Truck number, name, googlie eyes, frogs or what ever! Just get an idea and run with it. Thanks.

P. S. Extra air vents. Business names. Favorite charity. .........

ke5eua

What are you using as the backing, and how does it hold up to the heat?

You said anything, can you do the military stencil type font for bumper numbers?

For the few states, like Louisiana that allow the license plate to be stenciled on that would be kinda neat.

BBQROD

The one I used is a plexiglass use in business signs. And it has a 1 inch deep aluminum light box behind it.
But if you wanted a different kind of metal behind it( no lights) that's a option to.

BBQROD

I run my Deuce through the mountains and miles and miles of wilderness. How does the LED hold up under heat from the engine?
The LEDs themselves would be fine. The under hood temperatures are high but not that high. That six blade fan dose an excellent job. And I can also cut vents in the rear of the panel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks