• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

St. Mary's CO, MD Veterans' Day Parade Interest?

USMC4302

Yep, you read that right. They are starting registration already for the Nov 11th Veterans' Day Parade in Leonardtown, MD. Laxcc18 and I went in the parade last year and had a grand time. We would love to have any other Steel Soldiers join us. If you're interested, let me know here or via PM ASAP and I can include you on the form. It's easier to put you on now and take you off later than to add you in later, so if you're not sure if you can make it yet, but would like to do it, just tell me and I can add you to the form -- no tilt, no foul if you opt out later. I just can't add you in later. I'll just need your name, where you're from and what vehicle you'll be bringing (vehicles in the parade will need to be registered and insured).

I'll provide details later. Usually, we have to be formed up by 0800 for a 0945 start. Last year, we were done by about 1045-1100 and could either leave, or watch the rest of the parade. It's not a bad parade and well-organized (for non-Marines ...)

Semper Fi!

Last edited:

USMC4302

No worries, Merc -- it would have been a long trip for you to come down here, anyway. The SoMD 5-Ton Mafia will cover it ;)

R Racing

Sorry I missed this . Let me know if you do it again this year. Been wanting to see if there is any interest in a southern MD / northern VA get together? ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks