• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FMTV VIN Decoder

coachgeo

OK, well I was actually a smidgen worried that the M1078 I was looking at purchasing is a craigslist scam cause price is close to being low enough compared to others to be just that but..... now I've seen pics of title showing ownership chain on title of Iron Planet to the fellow who is selling it. Also got pics of sellers drivers license and it matches title. Title has an FMTV Manufacturer serial number on it as well. According to PDF in first post of this thread; below is what truck left Stewart Stevens as.

manufactured Feb. 1995
LMTV Cargo with Troop seat kit
Camo Green
has Enhanced electrical System (what is that?)
was part of the S023 Trucks. (What is that?)

So what is last two mean?

Last edited:

Lmtv772

Banned
My truck is AN0002BB... which is not even listed here. Oh I know why, because I got the second Prototype LMTV.

coachgeo

OK, well I was actually a smidgen worried that the M1078 I was looking at purchasing is a craigslist scam cause price is close to being low enough compared to others to be just that but..... now I've seen pics of title showing ownership chain on According to PDF in first post of this thread; below is what truck left Stewart Stevens as.

manufactured Feb. 1995
LMTV Cargo with Troop seat kit
Camo Green
has Enhanced electrical System (what is that?)
was part of the S023 Trucks. (What is that?)

So what is last two mean?
Since this thread got pointed back too recently it brings up an old post that I've never been able to find an answer for. Any ideas?

OHHHH and recommend the first post to be a Sticky!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks