• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Posting deals for others.

Dozer11B

I was going to post info about a CUCV for sale I found locally in the chapter area. Hoping someone would grab it, just not sure if that's kosher here.

Is it ok to post it so someone can grab the truck for a good deal?

Thanks.

Dozer11B

Notice the big yellow banner up top? ;)
Yeah there is no ad or anything. I saw the truck while driving my HMMWV down Louisiana HWY 28 for work and noticed it had a rear seat. I went back later in my POV to ask if he would be willing to sell me the seat since he has a quasi-salvage yard.

It was a no, but I would rather see someone grab this truck instead of it being junked or sold to someone who might trash it...

That is all.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You're more than welcome to PM someone you know that might be looking. Just please refrain from posting links if it's not yours.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks