• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV numbers for filters

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
There is THREE filters in the engine compartment, here is the WIX numbers that they cross to.

1 --- Fuel ------------- WIX 33755, had a nsn number filter, no name of maker
2 --- Small canister -- WIX 33239, had a Baldwin BF984
3 --- Large canister -- WIX 51791, had a Fram PH49A

Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:

jtron79

Thanks for posting the numbers Ron I meant to do it after I picked a couple up. On the first number the 5 should be removed. Wix 33755. If you haven't used fleet filter to purchase filters it's highly recommended. Napa runs around $50 for this one and ff is $22. There is also an xe version available for the oil filter you listed.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
There is THREE filters in the engine compartment, here is the WIX numbers that they cross to.

1 --- Fuel ------------- WIX 533755, had a nsn number filter, no name of maker
2 --- Small canister -- WIX 33239, had a Baldwin BF984
3 --- Large canister -- WIX 51791, had a Fram PH49A

Hope this helps
By any chance have you run into any LMTV Light Materials Crane Parts?
NO

Thanks for posting the numbers Ron I meant to do it after I picked a couple up. On the first number the 5 should be removed. Wix 33755. If you haven't used fleet filter to purchase filters it's highly recommended. Napa runs around $50 for this one and ff is $22. There is also an xe version available for the oil filter you listed.
Yep I see that I fat fingered the 5, since I CAN NOT edit the first post, I hope members read down the thread,

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yep I see that I fat fingered the 5, since I CAN NOT edit the first post, I hope members read down the thread,
:) Fixed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks