• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A funny thing happened on the way to....

AMTAK

So Monday me and farmer rons nephew set out to get my new storage trailer from mechanicsburg. I followed him in his petterbuilt. Got there in record time. We get to the truck gate and he tells me he forgot his wallet. GREAT!! So they say he can have someone to fax it over and they will let him in. I have another small item to pick up so I go to the POV gaurd shack. As is at most bases they have jersey barriers in a zig zag pattern at the gates. I pull into one of the few parking spots and notice a guy with a F250 towing a 5th wheel pulled into the zig zag of jersey barriers behind me. I start to walk to the guard shack and CRASH! BOOM! BANG! Here the guy forgot he pulled in front of a barrier. Put it in drive and punched it! Now he is stuck on top of the jersey barrier. I go get my pass and he is still on top of the thing with two mad guards yelling at him. Nothing I can do so I go get my small item and wait. While I am waiting the guy comes cruising down and parks next to me. I asked how he got off. He says put it in 4 low and floored it.
I call my driver and he says the fax is to dark and they can't read it but I can drive the truck in. OK I drive up as close as I can get and walk up to the gate. They have a forklift there putting the barrier back up. I give the guard my ID ( no CDL) and he gives us the pass. We jump in the pete and off we go. Here are a few pics. of the trailer.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool, you got a SCIF! Those are used in the Intelligence world to provide secure electronic storage and meeting rooms for classified work. There's one for sale in the DC area for $50,000 just like the one you got. I work for a govt. subcontractor, and we were looking at getting one not long ago, but decided to not take the company in that direction at this moment.

Good save!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks