• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cinci area MVers (was 1008 HMMWV wheels)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
( I split this off of the previous post)
I'm taking this year off but remember next August I'll be at Gravelrama and you guys need to stop by the grounds and visit the camp.

dutch

RE: Re: RE: m1008 humvee wheels,tires,run-flats,lift??

Thanks again guys for the info.sounds good gimpy,beer and trucks are two of my favorite things..im over in Switzerland Co.about 45mins.from Cincy.i havnt had the best service from usa6x6.they have a hard time returning calls and email.i dont care as long as they can weld..when i get the rims back ,i will let you know. think im going to run the usa6x6 inserts.the run-flats sound cool.but.i dont want the extra weight.i will try to post some pics of my rides later.thanks,Mark

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Dutch,

Another welcome. I am just across the river from you.

You are cordially invited to join the unofficial KOI mv club.

You just missed the get together at Haspin Acres in June. . . . although, there is some rumor that a few of us might try to get back there for day or two in the fall season.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can I count on the KOI MV club to join me at the IOK 4Wheelers Gravelrama August 2008? Again I hope to drive the M018A2 to the event.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Recovry4x4 said:
Can I count on the KOI MV club to join me at the IOK 4Wheelers Gravelrama August 2008? Again I hope to drive the M018A2 to the event.

Kenny, ABSOLUTELY. As you already know, I am only 10-15 minutes around the bend. I think gimpy has also previously mentioned an interest. . . . . Although, I was just kidding about the KOI club. I just made it up, hence the "unofficial" disclaimer. :wink:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
kenny,
is a mo18a2, a motorcycle (18a2) for a motorcycle officer, i could not find a mo18a2 in my US military wheeled or tracked vehicles, so i am guessing its a two wheel vehicle :?:

mangus580

73m819 said:
kenny,
is a mo18a2, a motorcycle (18a2) for a motorcycle officer, i could not find a mo18a2 in my US military wheeled or tracked vehicles, so i am guessing its a two wheel vehicle :?:
I think kenny just cant type today.... how about M108A2?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
mike,
i was waitimg for kenny to reply, im home for a week and having FUN

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys jumping on the RAM spell check rampage. I screwed up typing! Hey Ron, how often do you come home? When you do come home are you home late Sunday eve? How far from Cum-ming GA? (Cursecheck won't let me write the whole city)

dutch

Jeff,sounds good.i havnt been to haspin in a coupe years.i used to go there alot when i had a rail buggy.last time i went i sunk my 500 artic cat in the mud and spent all night in the woods..good times..ive never wheeled a truck there yet.when you guys get ready to go please let me know,i'll be there.Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks