• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in Iron county Utah?

tmaxxgod4

sometime I would love to have a nice group of MV in the Parowan Parade. like maybe a 4th of july parade. who would be interested in doing this?

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I realize this was months ago, but just to shout out as a MV owner in Utah:

I have a standing invite in my town's 4th of July parade in Davis County.

Plans for next Saturday (November 08th, 2014) to be with the Utah Military Vehicle Club at the Ogden, UT Veteran's Day parade (I believe the parade starts on Washington St. at 11:00 am).

MtnSnow

It will be good to see you there Valence! Yep Gunzy opted to join me in driving our beasts in the Ogden Veterans parade in support of our group "POW/MIA Awareness Organization of Utah".

I would love to tie up with you personally Valence to get some more detailed info on the UMVC. Is the UMVC having a meeting this month as the website only lists October 11th's meeting which has past.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks