• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stuck on side of I-5 freeway, Need help

Baja2dakar

Shut the truck off, and now will not start. Any tricks to get her going again? Power to starter, power to switch. Relay clicks when button pushed. Trying to find out if the star inhibit button might be my problem before I drop a starter motor.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
FMTV. Wiggle all the relays in the electrical box? Any known start inhibits on inadvertently like neutral safety switch?

I would check each battery by it's self I have had the same thing happen turns out one batery went bad and I was only getting 12 volts .

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
By his profile location, It may be the Los Angeles area

Baja2dakar

By his profile location, It may be the Los Angeles area
Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, we were between San Clemente and Oceanside. It refired on its on own and we got to San Diego but she won't fire again. We are working on it to see if we can narrow it down. It is a m1078

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks