• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southwest Ohio, NKy, and SE Indy guys....Tractor pulls at Clermont county fair

Bowtie70SS

I talked to Todd at the Clermont County fair today about doing some exhibition pulls at the fair this year. I was told that I could pull Friday night July 25 after the tractors. I was also told that if I could get enough interest they would consider a class for next year. So far I have 4 trucks. Myself (2 trucks) and AMGRainey and my neighbor. I would love to see 6-10 trucks maybe we could get some prize money next year?? Also they are admitting all veterans active and with ID for free for the whole fair. Here is a link http://clermontcountyfair.webs.com/ to the schedule. If you just want to watch feel free to come out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks