• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need parts for water buffalo m149 or m103 or m105 trailer.

ida34

This has already been posted to the classifieds but I put a bump hear for exposure.

I need the spigots and metal boxes along with all the piping for a water buffalo. If no one speaks up I know I can rig up something from the hardware store but the metal boxes are the major hangup. I also need two military brake air hose lines and the fittings to attach them to the trailer when not in use. I also need an aframe with the mount for the landing leg. Mine is bent and the mount for the leg was cut off with a torch. My lunette needs replacing and I need the landing leg. New style or old style I do not care. I know some of this stuff is scarce but if you have any info or parts for me let me know.

Thanks
Chuck

papercu

M1489

If you don't find something closer I should have what you need but I'm in Georgia. I have parts for the M149 or the M107. Wayne

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: M1489

ida34,
sounds like you need to find another buffalo with a bad tank and just switch the tanks...

Best of luck finding your parts. You could get air line and glad hands from a truck parts center, I think I saw the mounting plates for them there too.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

You might have to fabricate the whole deal yourself. A lot of the water buffalos have these parts removed or damaged beyond repair when they are surplused out, not sure why. And I have yet to see an auction of those parts come out of GL, ever. Get a metal project box or an ammo can, some piping and a couple water valves, and get building....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I remember seeing them too Jeff. Seems they were being marketed as tool boxes. Maybe Army Surplus Warehouse?

ida34

A guy advertised the boxes on G503 back in Feburary. I emailed him with no response.

Wayne PM on the way.

If I could find just the boxes and the manifold valve I could scrounge the other stuff by getting an old M105 and parting it out. It really is not in bad shape except for the missing landing leg. I would love to find one with a bad tank.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks