• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV loosing prime after sitting ??

jtron79

Air leaks between filter and tank? Filter sealed well? Drain seated properly? Try talc powder to look for seeping diesel. When I cleaned my fuel system out I heard a check valve/flapper in the tank. Have you tried blowing compressed air down the draw fitting to blow out debris and clear it incase it's leaking there?

Hope you get it. The small stuff is the most annoying. I need to figure out a different battery mod so I don't have to buy those expensive batteries. A reliably starting truck is a necessity.

mine did this too, turns out it was leaking air in the water fuel separator, the rubber diaphragm went south on the hand pump, I was told they all pretty much do it in time, replace the water fuel separator and all is good now

Seth

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks