• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military stuff in junkyard in TN

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found this thread over at M715Zone.com, but there's some MV stuff in there that is not M715 related. I saw M211s, a M35 with convoy lights, some trailers, an M37, looks like a lubrication trailer unit, and a few 401 Unimogs that were discussed here recently.

Here's the link to the thread that has pics and other contact info.

http://www.m715zone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5767

Alredneck

Banned
Has anyone figured out where this is or have any contact info the follow on link has no info.
I would be interested in the axles from one of the unimogs to put under my dodge 2500.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone finds out where it is I'll stop buy and take a look if it's anywhere close to me.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: RE: Military stuff in junkyard in TN

Alredneck said:
Has anyone figured out where this is or have any contact info the follow on link has no info.
I would be interested in the axles from one of the unimogs to put under my dodge 2500.
You're gonna want axles from a 406/416 or a 1300L for a full-size truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks