• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rudyard, Michigan show come on up!

citizensoldier

Rudyard Summer-fest 2007
Dave P and I will be attending this on Saturday the 28th. If anyone coming up for the canoe race in Grayling wants to venture further north come on up.
This is a smaller type festival but has a big military history with the base near by and the museum they have.
Would like to make a good showing for the Tipp of the Mitt Motorpool of the GLMVPA if anyone is interested.

Attachments

Armada

RE: Michigan and surrounding states

I was just up that way a week ago Lane. I would like to go to the event as I love the UP and am ready for a MV road trip, but I'll be away during that time.

Armada

:( Well...er...um.... I did stop at your place... yeah. I did! But.... um.... well.... you weren't there..... that's it! I knocked and nobody answered! Nice collection of OD iron you have in the yard...... :)

citizensoldier

Its about 1 hour north of the bridge.. We will be driving up early Saturday and leaving Saturday evening. Yes it is conflicting with the Grayling Canoe Race but we told the people we would be there. The really want us to show up with the base history and stuff.. There is a military museum and a Airforce Museum. If you come up I will stay the night.. Dave has a family reunion so we could not stay all weekend. Rowland from the UP will be there with his WWII jeep..There is a car show in ST Ignace this weekend too. So we wanted to sneek accross the bridge early..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks