• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer Pickup in Missouri

M1075

Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting with some fellow Steelsoldiers members to swap goodies and stories. I have yet to meet a member of this site that I didn't like, although I'm not sure that goes both ways!

This road trip posed two challenges:

1) Unload a 10,000# PLS type trailer and flatrack from a semi and load it on a ranch trailer. Mission accomplished.

2) Buying enough stuff so I could fill my trailer. I hate coming home empty. Mission accomplished.

Thanks to those who helped pull this off. It is always good to bring new toys home.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks