• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello!

ATC

Hey, this is Kyle from Virginia. Been dreaming of owning a Deuce for quite a while now (the school bus used to drive past the depot), and I might have my chance at one locally. So I'm sure I will have my fair share of questions to ask. I've been lurking around here for a while now...I even tried to register tonight only to find out I was already a member :?:

littlebob

Welcome Kyle,
Everyone here is to be very positive and encouraging. I couldn't have made as much progress on mine without all th help I find here. My advice would be to figure out your budget before you get in over your head and find something you can just get in and go. I'm only a third of the way through making what I want and love every minute of the work I've done on it I want make mine look good for parades and stuff, but if just want have one to play with you should spend a lot of time finding the perfect one that fits your needs and doesn't need a lot of work.
Good Luck and Welcome
littlebob

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome ATC. We need more guys from the Old Dominion state on here! The search button is your friend! If you can't find a post with your answer, then post on up! What part of VA are you in?

ATC

Thanks! Chris, I live right beside you in Roanoke. You wouldn't happen to own or know who own's that M35 that has been to the past couple of Cruise Nights on Williamson Rd would you? It's got the 14.00x20 tires and a single rear axle...

Anyways, maybe we can get together sometime and you can show me some tips and pointers!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm in Franklin City, not Franklin County. I'm about 5.5 hours from you next to Suffolk. Shoot on down 58 Highway sometime and see us in the coastal plains.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks