• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lmtv truck to trailer cables part numbers where to find ??? m1079 to m1082

auctionaddict

Hey guys,

Cant find the info I need in TMs so here I am.

I have a m1079 and just bought a m1082 to go behind her, I need the cable or cables to connect the 2..

The truck and trailer have 2 plugs on each, A 12 pin and a 7 pin ??? Do I need both cables ?

Thanks !!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Nope just one, seven pin easiest to find at any truck stop.

Last edited:

auctionaddict

Ha Ha, Thanks !!

I guess I will be painting the 1079 camo, I had my eye on a camo 1078 w/winch but we all know what happened there !
I even have the paint in carc SW..
I would rather have a cargo 1078 but I guess I am going the xtreme rv route with this one. (thread to come)...I already have an AC, led's,some rv furniture, and a generator.
If things come back, I will sell the 1079 and get a 1078 (They just drive better)

Your 1079 is tan and the trailer is camo. They'll never work together. Lol. You'll just need to send it my way to go with my camo 1078. It's a proven fact. Lol.
Awesome trailer.

Last edited:

auctionaddict

I did sell it, along with my first 1079, (this is my second) Thought there would be plenty to go around !
My first 1079 went to another SS member who drove it from GA to WA ! Over 2k in fuel ! He said he had a blast though.

Did you get rid of your 1078? I look forward to seeing what you do with yours. Post pics and ill follow it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks