• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Trading Co, Fontana Calif Trip

mhb285

more

Attachments

mhb285

more

Attachments

mhb285

more

Attachments

mhb285

more

Attachments

mhb285

more

Attachments

mhb285

Almost Done

Attachments

mhb285

last ones..

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW! Thanks for taking the time to share the pics. That is one awesome yard! :drool:
Here's some of the pix I took of our Group trip we took today to the Stash Yard in Fontana...
That's what I call "Group Therapy"!

key-largo

It was a very worth while trip. Picked up some much needed things myself. Proud to be a recent recruit to this site. The last picture is one of me getting some bow corners.

BKinzey

The Pics of the HMMWV labeled "Parts" when I turned the switch it cranked :shock: I didn't try to start it because I didn't know it's condition :D

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cranetruck aka Groundmaster was the one looking for those. He may need most of a box just for himself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks