• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan auction with some military vehicles

hummer4x4guy

Heck yeah for real! Grad in 94.... Im semi living at the "rents" place, (3 miles north of town) when im off the road for my 3 days off ... trucker driver..
Thanks for the thumbs up on the icon...cafepress.com has lots of stuff like that.. my humvee IS my baby :)
Last names Gardner had a sister grad in 91 I belive it was
So who are you?

citizensoldier

I graduated in 89.. Gardner sounds real familiar?? Probably know her... North of town on which road? Mckinley Road? Trying to remember some street names.. Funny how you forget stuff...
Some nice stuff at that auction.. You bidding on anything? Well my name is ... I'll PM it to you.. heheheh.. Just in case someone from down there is after me.. lol..

ida34

It is very easy to beat me at an auction. Bid higher than I am willing to spend. aua Most of the time I am a cheap sob so it is not hard.

hummer4x4guy

Guys it looks like I will be home for this auction I might go there just to check it out and meet with any of yas who do go. I WILL be in the humvee (as long as shes running)
Joel

TedG

I cannot make it to this auction...bummer, for the 5 ton looks good! I hope someone saves the M37 also.

Have fun whomever is going!

Boatcarpenter

A pony motor is a small motor that you fire up and get running and then it is used to turn over and start the BIG motor. It's basically a starter. Big old diesels can take quite a while turning over to build enough heat to fire on their own.

zak

The wrecker went for $9250. It looked good and the owner said it had 30 hrs since a depot rebuild. It had 900 some hours on the meter. The m37 went for 3900. It had one of the best rear beds I've seen. The floor was almost like new. The forklift was stolen for 4700. I didn't get any pictures of it, but it was in very good condition

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, that wrecker buyer got a steal of a deal on that one. Under $10K for a wrecker just outta rebuild and looking that good?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks