• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clare MI Show Aug. 17-19th 2007

67Beast

Well this is getting close at about a month away and I haven't seen much chatter about it like last year. So here, lets get things rolling and figure out who all is going to try and make it this year.

I plan on being there at least sat. the 18th through sun. the 19th. with both my M35 and M715.

67Beast

Re: RE: Clare MI Show Aug. 17-19th 2007

CCATLETT1984 said:
I'm planning on making it up for a day, dont know if it will be saturday or sunday.
Saturday tends to be the best day, as a lot of people tend to pack up and leave after breakfast sunday morning.

ida34

RE: Re: RE: Clare MI Show Aug. 17-19th 2007

I plan on going Saturday with the deuce and the gen set trailer or the cucv.

I was hoping to head up on Friday afternoon. We talked about convoying up from north Detroit area at the spring Company A GLMVPA meeting. I volunteered to work on this. What is the interest out there on convoying from north Macomb County to Clare?

hummer4x4guy

I will be going up also... I have the whole 4 days off for this event,
I will be heading up Friday am, or as soon as possible afterwards. Leaving from Flushing I-75 x 122 or convoying with Ted G. or with another Hummer owner
possible route would be m13N to 57W to 127N, if anyone is south of me and wants to convoy Im all for it 58mph max.

citizensoldier

I hope your junk makes it Dave.. I plan on your junk towing my junk home!! I will probably head down Friday morning so if you see me broke down stop and pick me up would ya? When you plan on leaving jfmen?
Dave Sounds like you and OpieNoTool could convoy down maybe?

hummer4x4guy

Do you guys post phone #'s and planed routes to take so if there are problems ppl can be called to let know of problems so some sorta actoin can be taken if needed?

67Beast

I'll be running straight across US-10 to get there from over here on the west coast. With work and the kids I will not be leaving until early Sat. morning to get there, but I'm staying through Sun. I plan on getting there between 9 and 10 in the morning.

citizensoldier

PM secure info

hummer4x4guy said:
Do you guys post phone #'s and planed routes to take so if there are problems ppl can be called to let know of problems so some sorta actoin can be taken if needed?
Hey hummer4x4guy
I will PM you my cell #. If not Ted has it. We should have a list of contact people on here somewhere. There was a map of people with a locations.
Great group of guys. I have called home and had my wife post on the site for me and recieved help right away..
Makes you feel good when your nursing some old OD scrap pile accross the country that weighs 19 thousand lb's or more. :shock:

OpieNoTool

citizensoldier said:
I hope your junk makes it Dave.. I plan on your junk towing my junk home!! I will probably head down Friday morning so if you see me broke down stop and pick me up would ya? When you plan on leaving jfmen?
Dave Sounds like you and OpieNoTool could convoy down maybe?
I'm up for a convoy! I'll get a hold of you dave before then, I wasnt planning on leaving untill later anyhow, bringin the toe bar just incase!!!

citizensoldier

I need to get there early. Like to help Jeff set up if I could and pick through the goodies before all you vultures arrive. rofl But a big long OD convoy snaking from the north sounds good too. Hmmm.. What time you get off work OpieNoTool? You dont like to go 50 MPH though!! You will have to throddle back that ripper deuce..

OpieNoTool

citizensoldier said:
I need to get there early. Like to help Jeff set up if I could and pick through the goodies before all you vultures arrive. rofl But a big long OD convoy snaking from the north sounds good too. Hmmm.. What time you get off work OpieNoTool? You dont like to go 50 MPH though!! You will have to throddle back that ripper deuce..
I'm off at 4:00 anytime after that is good. Time to brake out the towbar!! :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks