• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turbo cross-over pipe?

remote6

For my M1009 I made one up but it was hitting the front drive shaft so I just had a muffler shop make one for me they went all the way around the transfer case and back up, works good cost 200$

richingalveston

I do not know of any. curious why you would need to do this. It will only make your front driveshaft angle worse.

ORD sells competition motor mounts they may add some clearance, supposedly they are a lot stiffer. They also have a high clearance cross member if it helps you any. I think I am going to have to add the High clearance cross member when I add the turbo so that I have room between the cross member and steering link for the cross over pipe.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why start a new thread when you already have one going on this topic?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Merged with your other 2 threads.

southdave

Here is what happen to me... I bought a 1009 for 275 bucks off gl. It was missing the top end. I bought 6.2 out van.. me being stupid about the matter dropped the motor in, couldn't get the 400 mount up with cross member. It started the whole motor mount issue... the best way I have found to run cross over pipe is to hack away and make cross in front of the tranny mount.. give it adout 1 1/4 clearance. .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks