• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Article: The End Of SURPLUS VEHICLE SALES by David Doyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

undysworld

I'm just passing along info I received from MVPA about G/L sales. It's more of a status update than a final decision. It included a link to the article written by David Doyle:

http://www.mvpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/End_of_Surplus_Vehicle_Sales_email.pdf

Please do not make this thread a political rant.

I will state that I'm glad to read that MVPA seems now to be embracing owners who "use" their trucks in industry, not just owners who take their vehicles to parades and car shows. You may not do the same things in your truck that another guy does in his, but we're all together in this.

Regardless of who you support(ed) for president, we're all in the same boat. This is just informational, so please keep any comments civil.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mods before you close this thread you have 2 members between Paul and myself that have proven experience in making changes. It would be of benefit to all members if there is some background information, that this information be shared via privately with us or publicly, so that some additional insight and experience is brought to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks