• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

museum boneyard I wish we could have

This unnamed museum boneyard is a sight to behold I wish we had just a part of. They are a great bunch of guys with too much material to be able to get to. I hope we can be of help to each other in the future. They have a great running collection also
smith out

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is that piece of armor, a LYNX? Looks like someone took a M113 and dropped about 15 tons of ugly on it....

acetomatoco

WWII Chevy CMP... Canadian Military Pattern.. made lots of sizes and shapes... right hand drive mostly for the Brits

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tankjeepman said:
The Armor is a M114 Recon vehicle.
Nope. It's a M113 Lynx, basically a stripped down M113 with a shorter hull used for recon. You can tell by the angular hull up front, the M114 has a flat facia plate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks