• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zwick Compressor

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just picked up a Zwick wheel barrow type compressor, it was just for parts but I was hoping for "more parts", does anyone have a carburator for one of these they would like to sale???
James G.

Attachments

papercu

compressor

1A08 ??
Saturn Surplus has: Carb p/n 13214E8192 NSN; 2910-00-917-4735
Price $38.50 plus the shipping Wayne

Did you see mine in the classified?? Ready to work. If you find the rest of your parts I really recommend the bulb squeezer in the fuel line to help prime the fuel pump. Wayne

Attachments

papercu

Com

That's not a single spark plug sticking out of the top? I've really need to get my eyes fixed. What model is it?
I would keep mine if there was a recoil rope upgrade for it. Anyone knows of one. Wayne

NEIOWA

Re: compressor

papercu said:
1A08 ??
Saturn Surplus has: Carb p/n 13214E8192 NSN; 2910-00-917-4735
Price $38.50 plus the shipping Wayne

Did you see mine in the classified?? Ready to work. If you find the rest of your parts I really recommend the bulb squeezer in the fuel line to help prime the fuel pump. Wayne
Wrong model compressor

The Zwick has a Robin (Subaru) engine. That one is pretty rough looking but a VERY nice compressor, the best of the similar units that I've seen. Recoil starter is missing. Should be easy to get engine parts, I think Wisconsin is the US distributor for Robin.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: compressor

I have one of the small military standard engines, can I do a direct conversion to it instead of messing with repairs??? RPM speed about the same???
James G.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: compressor

No luck so far! Someone on here said the air force was setting up their own LOGSA site, maybe I will be able to find one there when it is up and running.
James G.

NEIOWA

Re: RE: Re: compressor

rumplecat said:
I have one of the small military standard engines, can I do a direct conversion to it instead of messing with repairs??? RPM speed about the same???
James G.
Personnally I wouldn't waste 2minutes with one of those boat anchors. If you're going to go to the effort of changing out the engine go with something made in the last 20 years. A nice little Briggs is not that expensive. Or even a Honda is not out of line for the unit. That 3cyl pump is a very nice unit will really move some air (Have 3 of the units that got FEPP for my Fire Dept).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks