• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in the DC area...

hummer4x4guy

I know this isnt exactly a military vehicle issue but there was an H2 in Washington DC that was BADLY vandalized.. http://www.msnbc.msn.com:80/id/19818804/?gt1=10150
So if there are any humvee owners in the area we are working to do a rally once we find out if the guy who it happened to gets back with us and lets us know if he is for it.

The main thread on this topic is at www.humvee.net http://www.hummernetworkforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=209856
I belive that link might only work if you are a member tho. if not join up. and see what we are trying to do for this rally.

hummer4x4guy

Yeah I know, but its not, but if it was your vehicle and you could get the support of others i'm sure you would take it. The thing is nobody for any reason should damage anyones vehicle for any reason. This is an act of terrorism. If there are others who are willing to help and look into this situation even tho its not an H1 please do help if you can if in the area.
Thanks

hummer4x4guy

If he had health insurance would that make it ok for anyone to poison him? I get a feeling some of you guys are not thinking deep enough on this topic. As I said I know its not a military vehicle, but the h2 is in a way related to the truck I drive and even tho Im not a big fan of the h2/h3 Im even LESS of a fan of people destroying other peoples property in the name of the environment. If we don't take a stand against this now who is to say they won't target our larger noisier slower and lower mpg vehicles? Also even tho you have insurance it doesnt take the nusiance out of all you need to go through to get a vehicle fixed

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: Anyone in the DC area...

hummer4x4guy said:
This is an act of terrorism. Thanks
Nope not even a chance. This is not terrorism or a little bit of terrorism. This is vandalism period. Don't let some of the juvenile people in our police that have tried to call everything terrorism gain any legitimacy. If some of those wackos got their way they would call littering terrorism.

There are a couple issued for me. First this is not a military vehicle, and in fact is a vehicle that helped destroy the H1. It is a status symbol that I think was built on the Suburban frame. So the people that purchased these gave up to two extra rows of seating for a whole truck load of ugly. There is never a reason to vandalize someone elses property, but I would be just as upset if this guy "accidentally" backed up on a Prius to show off. Local idiots local problem.

Oldvw2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Anyone in the DC area...

If he had health insurance would that make it ok for anyone to poison him? I get a feeling some of you guys are not thinking deep enough on this topic.
Article you linked to says that the owner thinks it was just kids. It would make me mad as a hornet too though, work hard for something and then have it torn up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks