• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Tow Bar on Jeep Wrangler

amgeneral72

Just last Saturday the wife and I towed her Jeep 500 miles from Atlanta to Tampa with no issues thankfully. It tracked and rode perfect. Heading back tomorrow wish us luck.

SUNP0390.jpgSUNP0393.jpgSUNP0392.jpgSUNP0394.jpgSUNP0399.jpgSUNP0398.jpg

amgeneral72

I thought they worked well.

The 1/2" threaded holes were already in the frame. Just drilled few holes and now I have have direct bolt on brackets that can be easily removed. Of course I don't know why Id take them off, it looks to cool with the shackles.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I installed some shackle mounts off a 5-ton on my CJ5. I figure if they are good enough to tow a 5-ton, I'll never have to worry about the CJ.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks