• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody have contact info on the owner of this stuff?

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
You a correct, that is the orientation of the website - but I am curious if anyone on SS knows the location of the warehouse of surplus shown on the site, and who owns it.

Thanks,
David

gt1009

I used to live like 20 minutes from there. Darn, that would have been cool to visit. Some of the other stuff on that site is pretty cool too. All sorts of places I used to live near and never really looked at.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
WillWagner said:
Mr Doyle, how on earth did you find that site??
Well, I also write occassionally about military aircraft - and this turned up about 50 pages deep in a google search for B-29 parts to photograph.

DD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks