• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with year?

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi,
My father has a "Mutt" that is titled as a 1970 and would like to find out what year it really is. Serial # is NB00X227708. thanks for any help.

nattieleather

Is it a M151A1 or an M151A2 by the serial number I"m leaning towards it being a M151A2 which could be a 1970 as that was the first year they came out.

acetomatoco

What leads you to believe that the listed year is not the correct one... Should be on the data plate on the rr wheel well.

moose53

GM72K10 said:
Hi,
My father has a "Mutt" that is titled as a 1970 and would like to find out what year it really is. Serial # is NB00X227708. thanks for any help.
the reg number looks like late 70's, in 1970 the reg number would have looked like this:
02LJ3470 - 165909 post a pic, if a 1970 it'll be a Ford, later an AMG. Easy to tell from the front fenders. its not uncommon to find data plates having been switched on mutts....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks