• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM9-1840c

I was told the tm9-1840c manual could help with me find out more on my m37 want to know what branch last used maybe the numbers for the hood and any other things that might be on it my serial nimber is 2668016950 mine is stamped on thepassenger side. thank you for any info Kenneth

papercu

book

There is a TM9-1840C M37 Production Story by John H. Zentmyer The book has the history of the M37.
The serial number range can be found on a google search, yours seem to be the following.
serial number range 2668-0-15210 to 2668-0-19724 was made in 1965.

acetomatoco

RE: book

The TM listed is not a Gov't publication, but a good reference book..lots of Dodge Info...I would expect that your truck is a M37-B1

Mike_L

Kenneth,

Have you checked over at the G741.org registry? Your SN falls between two trucks, one USN & the other USMC. May have been used by either maybe. Also, carefully sanding the bumpers and tailgate often will show more markings to trace the truck to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks