• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need half track moved

FrankUSMC

Does any one know of a truck running empty back to the east coast? I have a M2 half track in Nabraska that I need moved to North Carolina. The M2 should wieght in around 16000 to 19000 pounds, as it does have complete armor. It runs so loading should not be a problem, and the rancher has a loading ramp.
If any one here can do the move, I am in no rush, just would like to get it here.
One of the few, Frank

ah1955

I have a number for a trucking co. that is located in Pa. that might be able to help.
Couldn't tell you anything about cost, but if not in a big rush they might be able to work it back as a fill out to Pa. then wait to fill out south.
PM me if you want there number.

FrankUSMC

Thanks, but I will pass on that.....not in a rush, The halftrack is now setting in a friends barn...to many halftrack collectors in PA. for it to be setting up there...might just get a frame back ;)
One of the few, Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks