• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB 24 volt gen batt

acetomatoco

The battery is a 4HN... 12 cells in one battery.... 2HN is the Jeep battery. I use two lawnmower batteries in series for mine.. The nice folks from Zero Davidson and Kevin Emdee...will be at the Weare Rally with batteries...and other accessories...I am told...

ida34

The size group that matches the 4HN and 2HN batteries is a group 51 battery. If you have space for two batteries then the 51 battery will work. If not then the 24 volt 4HN is available on Ebay. It is shipped dry so you have to buy acid locally to fill it.

NEIOWA

Motorcycle/lawnmower batteries are not long lived though. I'd recommend adding a 2nd battery box and fit 2 decent "normal" size batteries in series. At least you'll be getting 5+ years out of the batteries rather than a couple years (and you'll get a battery warranty). Less expensive in the long term.

TacticalTruck

I've noticed the big garden tractor batteries are $20 and the smaller motorcycle batts can run $50. It would be easier to be able to stay in the original battery dimensions so that they will stay inside the quiet pack.
Jeff

derf

Battery Warehouse had them last time I talked to the lady.
She can ship them dry.
337-462-1352

I think they were like $90 dry.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks