• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found trucks for sale in Ocala FL

Banshee365

That's Harold Stancil's place/trucks. I bought my deuce from him. That forklift is awesome, you should see it up close. I think he want's $15k for it, not much at all for someone that would use it. It's huge! He also has a 5-ton wrecker the last time I was there. Whenever I need a part or help I ask him first, he has acres full of stuff. Let me know if anyone is interested any of the trucks and I'll call him up and ask the prices. He really knows his stuff.

-Kelly

Bill W

Harolds a great guy
I bought my first M-37 from him and just recently bought the winch for my 5 ton and a trailer for my 10kw there also

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Been to Harolds place once myself. Been a long time though. A few miles west of him off 40 is Bill Lammers. Big M37 guy and buys quite a bit of surplus too. Need to talk Bill into joining this site.

deloit

I also found a Gamma Goat in Quincy FL (near Tallahassee) this week. The owner past away several years ago. 8 years ago, it broke down at a friends place and has sat there ever since. I made an offer, no word yet.

Also, a place in Lake City FL, Henry Hawthorne Tractor Service, didn't see many tractors but I saw alot of MV stuff. I'll get pics of all this in a couple of weeks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks