• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good place to buy

firefrog

I have been looking for a decent cucv blazer. I have seen some listed at auction but am leary of this. I have seen the one's coleman's surplus has listed and they are about 4 hours away and not near my family in PA so not an easy trip just to "look". I was wondering if anyone here has experience with coleman's or know's of another source (dealer) within a few hours of Delaware.

Thanks

Adam

Milspec

I'm not a dealer, but I might be able to help. I'm next to DC here in MD. I've been buying M1009s and assembling them. Do you want a turnkey rig or a project? Right now I have 8 different M1009s. I use one as a daily driver and recovery vehicle. Its more of a hobby than a business, but my wife wants me to trim some of the fat off. I'm prepping another now for the MD state inspection. The mileage on them is from 28,000 to 72,000. Most are in good shape mechanically and structurally. I only have one that has no rust, and one that is so cancerous I'm cannabalizing it. If you're interested we can probably hook up. I just checked you're local, you're next to Dover, so you're about 2 hours from me depending on traffic over the bridge.

Milspec

Fort Washington, MD

mouse

if you want to take a road trip??go on the web and look up ALFA HEAVEN in Aniwa Wisconsin.this guy is a old timer,and most of his trucks are from out west.he sent me a e-mail last week ,he has two that are almost ready to go up for sale. he puts sound deadening on them and hummer tires.price is 5500.00 to 6500.00 and thay look good in the pic's.he's sending me a set of black out switches for 50.00 including shipping(i dont know if thats good ) :scool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks