• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dislexus

da_sgt

Dats only fer peoples whos donts no's hows too's spells :lol: That would be great, even the best of us make a key stroke error every once and awhile :eyes:

MVtrucker

Hey, I already have Spell Check! Yep, I just highlight, copy and paste to AOL's Write Mail and do a spell check. If only one or two errors, I correct my posting, but if I really mess up, I delete my original writings, then copy and paste the edited version to my SS Reply.
It doesn't catch everything and one must know the differences in words such as there and their; to, two and too...
Steel Soldiers is on my Internet Explorer, so all I have to do is a click to get to AOL.

Desert Rat

Yeah, plus if you are sick and hit the meds a bit too hard it really messes up your typing! Foucus goes down-hill fast too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks