• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Car Show Penn State Oct 19

USAWEAPON777

Hey guys, I'm a student at Penn State and a member of the local PSU Car Club. On the 19th of October we will be having a benefit car show on campus from 10AM-4PM. The proceeds from the show will be going to THON to help fight pediatric cancer.

I know this is a regular car show but I think it would be neat to have some military vehicles round it out. If you're interested in bringing a larger vehicle (aka a deuce or larger) please contact me and I'll check to make sure we have enough space for you.

Please check out our Facebook event for more information.

https://www.facebook.com/events/446044635538747/?ref=4

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks