• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Willys Trailer up for auction

KaiserM109

If you go to www.govliquidation.com and do a search for "willys" "any state" or go to http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=1296264&convertTo=USD you will find a 1/4 ton trailer with round fenders coming up for sale on 8/14. I did a little research and found that from its grab handles, etc, it is a '50's vinatge. For an M38 collector, it is a find.

I would like to bid on it, but I already have my hands full getting my shop van home from Ft. Riley and I can only deal with one thing at a time. If I could find a temporary home and someone to pick it up for me, I would put in a low ball bid.

I am going to bid on a lot at Ft. Carson which contains 2 tire lifts. If I get it, one will be up for grabs. Owing to a lot of great help from this forum, I would give it to the first SS caller who will pay the shipping from Denver, CO.

There are also 3 M35s and an M818 up for auction at Ft. Carson, CO in late Aug. that I would help with. I am going to try to get 2 trailers, one for my deuce and one for my Jeep J20 (the M715's civilian daddy). I'm going to put in low bids on the trucks, just in case there's no interest in them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks