• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

power to fuel shut solenoid

southdave

In caffeine and nicotine induced stupor I decided to drop a humvee 6.5 in a old gasser.. motor is in hooked to tranny. Bolted to frame. I finished wiring I am second guessing myself. I used the power wire to the distributor to power fuel shut off solenoid the electic fuel pump and cold advance solenoid. I assumed it had alot draw on it so I fused all the splices 20 amp to fuel pump and 15 amp to injection pump.. and yes I swaped to top of pump out with 12v stuff.. my question did mess up hooking to key power source?

southdave

Never mine figured it all today.. amazing how much of engine's wiring harness can be simplify I have it down to six wires on 4 fuses. motor has all the function that all cucv design to save the glow plug card function and STE functions..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks