• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red River Equipment in Texarkana

hummer4x4guy

I was able to stop by Red River this am on my way to New Braunsfeld TX. Parked on the exit ramp and got a few pics. I did try searching for Red River on here in the salvage yard section but nothing came up. So I am figuring I am not posting old news.

Kyle looks like this place is very large and if we did make it there we would have missed so much.
p.s there is truck parking for semis at bout exit 202 at one of the gas stations.

http://www.redriverparts.com/

and now on to the pics...

Attachments

David_4x4

The size and yard of that place is pretty impressive. I know next time I have to go to Hooks for something, Im gonna stop by.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was there in the spring, very friendly folks, with a lot of equipment and tons of parts. They were at the last OK Forestry Commission auction and about bought up everything.
James G.

hummer4x4guy

Rumplecat
How is their yard run? as far as allowing you to look and wander around? How did ya feel they were on any pricing on items you bought?
Joel

ElkyRacer

Cool, glad you got to stop by. As I was telling Joel thats their yard, they have another very very large warehouse across town stocked FULL of parts. I worked on some of their forklifts and wandered around quite a bit in that warehouse, which is mostly NOS items. They do have quite a bit of stuff there at their yard too tho. Maybe Ill get by there sometime this week. You cant see it very well in the pictures, but they have a pretty complete M35A3 there behind the tanker and freshened M35s.

Kyle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks