• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWII Stuff in Lubbock, Texas

Flatlander

These are actually in a guy's backyard in Lubbock. I'm not interested in any of it, but if you are, pm me and I will give you his phone number...He has a house moving business and these were in his family for a long time.

Attachments

Towerguy1

There were 2 army airfields and a couple aux. fields in and near Lubbock. Spent several years at Reese AFB Crash/Rescue and on West Carlile Fire Dept. There is alot of WWII stuff scattered in the fields.

glassmountains

I was at Reese in 1998 removing the B-25 from it's pedestal, disassembling and moving it to the Admial Nimitz Museum. I restored it to a B Model Dolittle Raider. It's still on exhibit inside the George Bush Gallery.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks